Friday, March 30, 2012

Monsieur Meadowbelle: Welcoming Baby Aristos

It's been a few months since I finally welcomed my beautiful baby boy into this world, but if you're a mommy, you know how time flies!  In celebration of his three month "birthday", Auntie Aundrea and I would like to present little Monsieur Meadowbelle, Aristos Lucien Pech, with a few photos we've taken.  I tend to go a bit crazy when it comes to photographing anything cute (like the baby squirrel we rescued last fall, or my two dogs), so imagine my glee in having this lovely little being to dote over - and photograph, of course!  Fear not, however, I'll only post a small selection here :)



As for the official stats:  Aristos Lucien Pech, born December 28th, 2011 at 12:39 pm, weighing 10 lbs. 5 oz. (yes, I know!) at 22 inches long.  

Thank you for sharing in our excitement.  As a hint to an upcoming event, we may have more stork action on the way, so stay tuned!

No comments: